Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our privacy practices and Contact Us if you have any questions.
- When you visit any of our sites, you can browse without submitting any personal information about yourself. We will, however, receive and store some non-personally identifiable information about you, as described below. In order to participate in certain functionalities, you may be asked to provide personally identifiable information. Personally identifiable information is information that can identify you, including, for example, your name or email address.
- If we should ever file engage in a business transition such as a merger with another company or file for bankruptcy, or if we purchase, sell, or reorganize all or part of our business or assets, we may disclose your information, including personal information, User Content, and user data or information, to prospective or actual purchasers in connection with one of these transactions.
- Personal information is data that can be used to individually identify or contact a single person.
- You may be asked to provide your personal information anytime you are in contact withHigher Ground Golf Co. may also combine it with other information to provide and improve our products and services. You are not required to provide the personal information that we have requested, but, if you chose not to do so, we may not be able to fully assist you with your inquiries on our product features, usage, or installation.
- When you create a Higher Ground Golf Co. username, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, and credit card information.
- When you share your content with family and friends usingHigher Ground Golf Co. products, comment or inquire in our user forums,Higher Ground Golf Co. may collect the information you provide about those people such as name, mailing address, email address, and phone number.
How We Use The Information
- Our goal in these cases is to make your experience with Higher Ground Golf Co. more convenient and personal. For example, knowing your first name lets us welcome you the next time you visit or contact us while nowing your installation location assists us with troubleshooting issues that may be geographically unique.
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on TGB’s news, product releases, warranty notices, and product usage recommendations.
- Periodically, we may use your personal information to send important notices such as communications about purchases.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as data analysis to improve future designs and features of our products.
- If you enter into a sweepstakes, contest, or similar promotion we may use the information you provide to administer those programs.
- We may collect information such as zip code, area code, serial number, URL, DNS, installation location, and the time zone where a Higher Ground Golf Co. product is used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our product performance.
- Higher Ground Bicycle Co. takes the security of your information very seriously.
- Higher Ground Bicycle Co. online services such as the Higher Ground Bicycle Co. online store protect your personal information during transit using encryption.
- Due to the complexity of the Internet, no transmission of data over the Internet can be 100% secure. There is always a risk that information collected by and/or displayed on the Service may be compromised or accessed notwithstanding the steps we take to secure your information. It is possible that a third party may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, or other users of the Service may abuse or misuse your personal information. Accordingly, you agree that you are providing such information at your own risk.
- Our offices, warehouse, and hosting provider are located in the United States, so your information may be transferred to, stored, or processed in the United States. While the data protection, privacy, and other laws of the United States might not be as comprehensive as those in your country, we take many steps to protect your privacy,
By using the Services, you understand and consent to the collection, storage, processing, and transfer of your information to our facilities in the United States and those third parties with whom we share it as described in this policy.
Access to Personal Information
- You can help ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date by contacting us.
- For other personal information, we will provide you with access for any purpose including to request that we correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if Higher Ground Bicycle Co. is not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may decline to process some requests that are not otherwise required by local law.
We protect the privacy and safety of children using Higher Ground Bicycle Co. products and services. Our services are not for or directed towards children. Accordingly, we do not knowingly sell to, collect, use or disclose personal information from children under 18 years of age. If we learn that we have collected information from a child under the age of 18, we will remove that information immediately once we have become aware of it. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Higher Ground Bicycle Co. and its partner websites, online services, email messages, and advertisements may use internet cookies or other technologies.
- Internet technologies can help us better understand user interests and tell us which parts of our websites people have visited. We may use this internet information to learn about customer interests on the site, to understand and analyze trends, to administer the site, and to gather useful information about our customer base. Higher Ground Bicycle Co. may use this information in our marketing and advertising services.
- Opting out by contacting us team applies only to Higher Ground Bicycle Co. and does not affect interest-based advertising from other partners.
- You may choose to disable cookies on your web browser. Please note that certain features of the highergroundbikes.com website will not be available once cookies are disabled.
- When you use some Higher Ground Bicycle Co. products, services, or post on a Higher Ground Bicycle Co. or social networking service, the personal information and content you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to share or submit in these instances. For example, if you list your name and email address in a forum posting, that information is public.
- “Pixels” are tiny graphics with a unique identifier that are used to track the online movements of web users. Our third-party analytics providers use information obtained from pixels to help us improve our business and the Service. Unlike cookies, which are stored on a computer’s hard drive, pixels are small graphics that are about the size of the period at the end of the sentence that are embedded invisibly on web pages, in graphics, or in HTML-type emails. Our third-party analytics providers may place pixels on our sites that track what other websites you visit (both before and after visiting the Site). We do not control the use of pixels by third parties.
In some of our messages, we use a “click-through URL” linked to content on the thegolfbike.com website.
- When email recipients click on one of these messages, they may pass through a separate web server before arriving at the destination page on highergroundbikes.com
- You may also provide your email address to us in order to receive security updates and news even if you do not sign up for an account or make a purchase. Any non-Service related email you receive from us will include an unsubscribe link that will allow you to opt-out of receiving future emails.
- We may track this click-through data to help us measure the effectiveness of our communications. If you prefer not to be tracked in this way, you should not click text or graphic links in the email messages.
- Higher Ground Bicycle Co. shares personal information with companies who provide services such as information processing, extending credit, and fulfilling deliveries.
- These companies are obligated to protect your information and may be located wherever Higher Ground Bicycle Co. operates.
- It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities for Higher Ground Bicycle Co. to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
- We use a third party payment processor (currently Intuit to assist in securely processing your personally identifiable payment information, including recurring charges (if any). The credit card information that you provide is encrypted and transmitted directly to Intuit. We do not store your credit card information and do not control and are not responsible for Intuit or its collection or use of your information.
- To provide location-based services on thegolfbike.com, Higher Ground Bicycle Co. and our partners and licensees may collect, use, and share precise location data, including the real-time geographic location of your product installation.
- Where available, location-based services may use GPS, Bluetooth, and your IP Address to determine your devices’ approximate location.
- This location data is collected anonymously in a form that does not personally identify you and is used by Higher Ground Bicycle Co.. and our partners.
- Higher Ground Bicycle Co. websites, products, applications, and services may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. We suggest you learn about the privacy policies of those third parties.
Higher Ground Bike Co. 1410 Market St., Tallahassee, FL 32312