Our Repsonse to Covid19
We want to let you know what we are doing to combat the Coronavirus. We believe in taking the Coronavirus seriously while at the same time maintaining Higher Ground as a safe space for our employees and customers. To this effect, we are adhering to the following guidelines:
1. If you’re feeling sick stay home and don’t come to Higher Ground. Our staff has been given strict instructions to do the same.
2. Our mechanics/sales people will be washing their hands between each customer they assist with bicycles.
3. We will wipe down bikes, counter tops, and other contact points continually through the day.
4. Higher Ground will provide upon request surgical type gloves to test ride bikes.
5. We ask our patrons to kindly refrain from needlessly touching brake levers, shifters, grips, and saddles in the showroom.
6. We ask our patrons to please wear a base layer when trying on clothing.
7. No food or drinks on the shop floor. Since we are all trying to avoid touching our face area as much as possible, especially in community settings, we’re asking that you not to consume food and beverages inside our showroom.
8. We have initiated a deep cleaning and sanitizing of the entire store.